Managing Artistic Director
AMBER BRADSHAW is a director/dramaturg, producer, and playwright with a sole focus in new works and script development. In Atlanta she has worked with Actor’s Express, Synchronicity Theatre, the Alliance Theatre, the Center for Puppetry Arts, Out of Hand Theatre, Out Front Theatre, Theatre du Reve, Gathering Wild Dance, and the Essential Theatre. For several years she has directed, dramaturged and curated plays for the annual Essential Theatre Bare Essentials Reading Series. Of the plays developed, three have received professional World Premieres (Daryl Lisa Fazio’s, Split in Three at Florida Rep; Theroun D’Arcy Patterson’s, That Uganda Play; and Derek Dixon’s, When Things Are Lost). For WTP, she has directed three Ethel Woolson Labs (Medica, by Daryl Lisa Fazio; Pheromone by Rachel Graf Evans; and The Cannibals by Theroun D’Arcy Patterson), two of the First Light Series readings, and moderates regularly for WTP’s MONDAY NIGHT CRITIQUE SESSIONS (MNCS). Amber has co-produced and written three original works (Circa 50; Learning to Fly and Identified: A Queer Variety Show!). She also has had plays featured in the Future is Female Festival; the Inside Voice Project; at the Center for Puppetry Arts Annual XPT Festival and Les Sages Fous Festival of New Works in Trois Riveres, Canada. In January 2018, she directed Bathesheba Doran’s The Mystery of Love and Sex for Out Front Theatre. Amber is honored to be the new Literary Managers and Dramaturgs of the Americas Regional Representative for the Southeast.
Associate Development Artist
REBEKAH SUELLAU is an Atlanta-based director, playwright and producer focused primarily in the development of new work and the cultivation of creative opportunities for women artists. She was recently voted Best Local Stage Director for Creative Loafing Atlanta, 2017. She has directed and helped develop new plays at Alliance Theatre, Horizon Theatre, Aurora Theatre, Synchronicity Theatre, 7Stages, Working Title Playwrights, Catalyst Arts Atlanta and others. She has also worked as a producer with The Weird Sisters Theatre Project and The Seedling Project, and holds an MFA in Writing for Stage and Screen from Florida State University.
Production Stage Manager
Board of Directors
The board of directors sets the strategic direction and provides assistance in the day-to-day operation of WTP.
- Hank Kimmel – President (Henry W. Kimmel, Esq. Mediator. Managing Partner of Turtle Bay House, LLC)
- Patrick Cuccaro (Managing Director, Affairs to Remember Caterers)
- Kathi Frankel (Registered Physical Therapist/Private Practice.
Volunteer birth support for Friends of Refugees/Project Embrace)
- Pam Malone (Eclectic Notions, LLC. Strategic Marketing Consultant)
- Christopher Moses (Associate Artistic Director, the Alliance Theatre)
- Tisha Whitaker (Horizon Theatre)
- Paul Donnelly – (Manager of Conference and Events Services, University of Hawai’i at Mānoa)
- Amber Bradshaw – Managing Artistic Director, ex officio
The advisory council provides guidance and counsel for the continuing development and realization of the mission and functions of WTP.
- Justin Anderson (Associate Artistic Director, Aurora Theatre)
- Freddie Ashley (Artistic Director, Actor’s Express)
- Margaret Baldwin (Lecturer and Interim General Education Coordinator, Kennesaw State University)
- Celise Kalke (Managing Director, Synchronicity Theatre)
- Elizabeth Carlin Metz (Founding Artistic Director, Vitalist Theatre, Chicago)
- Jill Patrick (Literary Manager, Out of Box Theatre & Jo Howarth Noonan Foundation)
- Pamela Turner (SE Representative, Dramatists Guild of America)
WTP OVATION AWARD WINNERS
Founded in 2017, the WTP Ovation Award is granted to those who demonstrate exemplary service to Working Title Playwrights.
Patrick Cuccaro, Elisa Clayton and Jim Walsh of Affairs to Remember Catering.
Due to the generosity of Affairs to Remember Catering, the referral program established by member Patrick Cuccaro has been an incredible fundraiser for WTP. Members Jim Walsh and Elisa Clayton are exemplary ATR staff members and are the drive behind the success of the referral program. We cannot thank them all enough for their contribution to the growth and success of Working Title Playwrights.
If you are interested in signing up for the Affairs to Remember referral program and applying through WTP, please contact email@example.com.
Danyale Taylor, WTP Production Stage Manager.
Tisha Whitaker, WTP Bookkeeper and Administrative Coordinator.
Pictured in banner: The cast and crew of Son of the Father by Ian Gibson as part of the TABLE Series: Erika Ragsdale, Ian Gibson, Mia Kristin Smith, Kyrun Walker-Smith, Kerwin Thompson, Parris Sarter, Markell Williams, Daviorr Snipes, Mahalia Jackson, Duran Jones, Avery Sharpe, Jarod Brodie, and Isake Akanke.