Managing Artistic Director
AMBER BRADSHAW is a dramaturg/director, producer and performer with a sole focus in new works and script development. In Atlanta she has worked with Actor’s Express, Synchronicity Theatre, the Alliance Theatre, the Center for Puppetry Arts, Out of Hand Theatre, Out Front Theatre, Gathering Wild Dance, and the Essential Theatre. For several years she has directed, dramaturged and curated plays as a freelance artist in Atlanta. Of the plays developed, several have received professional World Premieres (Daryl Lisa Fazio’s, Split in Three at Florida Rep; Theroun D’Arcy Patterson’s, That Uganda Play; Derek Dixon’s, When Things Are Lost; and Theroun D’Arcy Patterson’s, The Cannibals) and others have gone on to be awarded readings, development labs and workshop productions in Atlanta and nationally. For WTP, she has directed three Ethel Woolson Labs (Medica, by Daryl Lisa Fazio; Pheromone by Rachel Graf Evans; and The Cannibals by Theroun D’Arcy Patterson) and moderates regularly for WTP’s MONDAY NIGHT CRITIQUE SESSIONS (MNCS). Amber has co-produced and written three original works (Circa 50; Learning to Fly and Identified: A Queer Variety Show!). She directed Bathesheba Doran’s The Mystery of Love and Sex for Out Front Theatre and shortly following, directed and dramaturged one of their Spectrum Series readings for Darcy Parker Bruce’s All We Know Is Not Enough. Amber is a proud member of the Literary Managers and Dramaturgs of the Americas and the Dramatist Guild of America.
Associate Development Artist
REBEKAH SUELLAU is an Atlanta-based director, playwright and producer focused primarily in the development of new work and the cultivation of creative opportunities for women artists. She was recently voted Best Local Stage Director for Creative Loafing Atlanta, 2017. She has directed and helped develop new plays at Alliance Theatre, Horizon Theatre, Aurora Theatre, Synchronicity Theatre, 7Stages, Working Title Playwrights, Catalyst Arts Atlanta and others. She has also worked as a producer with The Weird Sisters Theatre Project and The Seedling Project, and holds an MFA in Writing for Stage and Screen from Florida State University.
Production Stage Manager
Danyale Taylor is the Production Stage Manager for WTP. She is also the Technical Director/ Scenic Designer for The Paideia School. She has over 15 years of freelancing experience as a Technical Director, Production Manager, Master Carpenter, Scenic Designer, Lighting/Sound Designer, Scenic Artist and Stage Manager. In Atlanta, she has worked with Kenny Leon’s True Colors, Ballethnic Dance Company, The Alliance Theatre, Aurora Theatre, Horizon Theatre, Theatre Du Reve, Area Dance, M.J.C.C.A., 7Stages, Rialto and the Fox Theatre. Also a percussionist, she plays drums with the Seed and Feed Marching Abominables, The Atlanta Freedom Band and beats on a bucket and bottle drum set with the junkyard-jug-band, Uncle D.
Board of Directors
The board of directors sets the strategic direction and provides assistance in the day-to-day operation of WTP.
- Hank Kimmel – President (Henry W. Kimmel, Esq. Mediator. Managing Partner of Turtle Bay House, LLC)
- Patrick Cuccaro (Managing Director, Affairs to Remember Caterers)
- Kathi Frankel (Registered Physical Therapist/Private Practice.
Volunteer birth support for Friends of Refugees/Project Embrace)
- Pam Malone (Eclectic Notions, LLC. Strategic Marketing Consultant)
- Christopher Moses (Associate Artistic Director, the Alliance Theatre)
- Tisha Whitaker (Horizon Theatre)
- Paul Donnelly – (Playwright)
- Amber Bradshaw – Managing Artistic Director, ex officio
The advisory council provides guidance and counsel for the continuing development and realization of the mission and functions of WTP.
- Justin Anderson (Associate Artistic Director, Aurora Theatre)
- Freddie Ashley (Artistic Director, Actor’s Express)
- Margaret Baldwin (Lecturer and Interim General Education Coordinator, KSU)
- Mark Bly (Freelance Dramaturg and former Yale professor)
- Gary Cadwallader (Director of Community Education and Engagement, Palm Beach Dramaworks, FL)
- Celise Kalke (Managing Director, Synchronicity Theatre)
- Elizabeth Carlin Metz (Founding Artistic Director, Vitalist Theatre, Chicago)
- Emily Morse (Artistic Director, New Dramatists, NYC)
- Carlos Murillo (Playwright)
- Roland Tec (Playwright)
- Pamela Turner (SE Representative, Dramatists Guild of America)
- Alexis Williams (Associate Artistic Director, The Playwrights Realm, NYC)
WTP OVATION AWARD WINNERS
Founded in 2017, the WTP Ovation Award is granted to those who demonstrate exemplary service to Working Title Playwrights.
Barbara Kimmel, WTP member and affiliate
Patrick Cuccaro, Elisa Clayton and Jim Walsh of Affairs to Remember Catering
Danyale Taylor, WTP Production Stage Manager
Tisha Whitaker, WTP bookkeeper and board member 2016-2019
Pictured in banner: The cast and crew of Son of the Father by Ian Gibson as part of the TABLE Series: Erika Ragsdale, Ian Gibson, Mia Kristin Smith, Kyrun Walker-Smith, Kerwin Thompson, Parris Sarter, Markell Williams, Daviorr Snipes, Mahalia Jackson, Duran Jones, Avery Sharpe, Jarod Brodie, and Isake Akanke.